What is SEO?
SEO stands for ‘Search Engine Optimisation’
SEO refers to the construction of a website and content in order to get a high position on the Search Engine Result Page (SERP). It’s a continuous process to maintain and follow this.
In order to improve your site, just follow the next steps:
- Audit the website: Can the website be searched at all by search engines?
- Keyword analysis: on which keywords do you want to be found?
- Competitor analysis: on which keywords are competitors strong/weak. Where are the opportunities?
- Combining keywords: optimizing on one word is usually no use. There is too much competition. E.g. in travel pages are optimized on region (Holiday Turkey), or city (holiday turkey bodrum).
- Internal navigation: Make sure all pages on the website can be found
- On page optimization: Improve the SEO performance of individual pages.
- Off page optimization: Improve the findability of the pages externally (e.g. by link building).